Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting Pretty Fake Lashes Academy!! Please take a moment to read our Terms and Conditions before using our website.
These Terms and Conditions of Service and Use of prettyfakelashes.co.uk(the “Terms and Conditions“) are hereby made effective (“we” or “us” or “our“), and, without waiving or otherwise releasing any right or obligation under any prior terms and conditions of the use of this website, hereby amend and restate any such prior terms and conditions.
In consideration of each member or customer’s (each, a “customer” or “you“) access to and use of the Site, we require every members and customer to act with integrity, to our rules for the Site, and to abide by these Terms and Conditions and each other rule, regulation or other policy of Pretty Fake Lashes Academy.
SECTION 1 -ACCEPTANCE
By clicking “I AGREE” and/or using or accessing the Site, you hereby agree,
(a) that you have received, read and understood these Terms and Conditions, and that these Terms and Conditions create a valid and binding agreement, enforceable against you in accordance with the terms hereof,
(b) to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, any terms, conditions or other rules, regulations or policies of Pretty Fake Lashes Academy as each may be amended or supplemented from time to time in our sole discretion without notice, and
(c) that your use of the Site shall comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules or regulations, and that you are solely responsible for your compliance with, familiarity with and understanding of any such laws, rules or regulations applicable to your use of the Site. If you do not agree with any portion of these Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing the Site.
SECTION 2 -PROHIBITED USES
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or any other provision hereof, you acknowledge and agree, as follows:
- Not to access the Site using any automated means, including, without limitation, harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers;
- Not to engage in multi-level marketing using the Site, including, without limitation, pyramid schemes, and similar marketing concepts;
- Not to upload, use or disseminate viruses or other malicious code or other abusive scripts or processes;
- Not to solicit login, account or other personal information of another person or request or obtain access to an account of another person;
- Not to use the Site in any manner that is, or could reasonably be construed to be, unlawful, including, without limitation, in violation of any law, rule or regulation related to securities or investments, or any rules or regulations other securities exchange and any regulations or other pronouncements having the force of law;
- Not to take any action that could disable, overburden, or impair the operation or availability of the Site, such as a denial of service attack;
- Not to facilitate or encourage any violations of these Terms and Conditions;
- Not to issue chargeback disputes against us;
- Not to copy, distribute or disseminate the Site or any portion thereof, and not to transfer the Site, or any portion thereof, to another person or “mirror” the Site, or any portion thereof, on any other server;
- Not to decompile or reverse engineer, or attempt to decompile or reverse engineer, the Site or any portion thereof; and
- Not to take any other action that could result in any damage or disruption to the Site, or that could otherwise result in any liability, damages, costs or expenses on the part of Pretty Fake Lashes Academy.
- Make unsolicited offers, advertisements or proposals, or send junk mail, to other users of the Service. This includes, but is not limited to, unwanted advertising, promotional materials or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signatures;
- Impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim an affiliation with any person or entity, or access the accounts of other users of the Service;
- Misrepresent the source, identity or content of information transmitted via the Service;
- Post, store, share, send, transmit, or disseminate any information or material which a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, unseemly, offensive;
SECTION 3 -PUNCTUALITY & ATTENDANCE
You must make adequate travel arrangements to arrive in time for your session start time each day. If you are late, the session/course will start without you.
If you miss all or part of your course (for reasons including, without limitation, lateness, illness, injury or work commitments) then you will not be entitled to a refund of any part of your course fee. No credit for missed sessions/courses will be issued.
SECTION 4 -EQUALITY & DIVERSITY POLICY
We are committed to diversity and equality in respect of staff, customers, visitors and anyone that the academy, or its learners come into contact with. We strive to treat everyone with the same high level of dignity and respect, irrespective of age, disability, status, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, religious beliefs, sexual orientation or other personal characteristic.
We require our staff and visitors to our premises to embrace these standards at all times.
SECTION 5 -HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
We will provide and maintain a healthy and safe working environment with the objective of minimizing the number of instances of occupational accidents and illnesses and ultimately achieving an accident-free workplace.
All learners will be provided with such equipment, information, instructions, training and supervision as is necessary to implement the policy and achieve the stated objective.
While our academy will take all reasonable steps to ensure the health and safety of its learners, health and safety at work is also the responsibility of the learners and instructors. It is everyone’s duty to take reasonable care of their own and other people’s welfare and to report any situation which may pose a threat to the wellbeing of themselves or of any other person.
SECTION 6 -MALADMINISTRATION AND MALPRACTICE POLICY
Pretty Fake Lashes Academy treats all cases of suspected malpractice very seriously and will investigate all suspected and reported incidents of possible malpractice.
For the purpose of this document ‘malpractice’ is defined as: Any act, or failure to act, that threatens or compromises the integrity of the assessment process or the validity of Pretty Fake Lashes Academy training.
- Obtaining assessment material without authorization.
- Arranging for an individual other than the student to sit an assessment or to submit an assignment not undertaken by the student.
- Impersonating another student to sit an assessment or to submit an assignment on their behalf.
- Collaborating with another student or individual, by any means, to complete a coursework assignment or assessment, unless it has been clearly stated that such collaboration is permitted.
- Damaging another student’s work.
- Inclusion of inappropriate or offensive material in coursework assignments or assessment scripts.
- Failure to comply with published awarding body examination rules or regulations.
- Disruptive behavior or unacceptable conduct, including the use of offensive language, at Centre or assessment venue (including aggressive or offensive language or behavior).
- Producing, using or allowing the use of forged or falsified documentation, including but not limited to: a) personal identification; b) supporting evidence provided for reasonable adjustment or special consideration applications;
This procedure applies to, teachers, tutors, instructors, assessors, invigilators learners and other staff, and to any reporting of malpractice.
SECTION 7 -PHOTOGRAPHS, MEDIA AND LIKENESS
You agree and confirm that we may utilize any images, video and likeness of yourself for promotional or marketing use our program.
SECTION 8 -BEHAVIOUR
We may terminate your membership (if applicable) and may refuse you entry into a Site, or eject you from a Site, if you commit a serious or repeated breach of these rules, your membership contract (if applicable), or if you engage in any other serious misconduct.
Members of a Site, their guests, visitors, and members of staff should at all times display mutual respect for each other. Bullying and using foul language is strictly prohibited.
You must be dressed in suitable attire at all times when on sites premises.
You must not litter the surroundings or damage property of Pretty Fake Lashes Academy.
Your mobile phones must always be in silent mode or turned off, inside classroom.
SECTION 9 -LATE ARRIVAL
If learners arrive later than the previously agreed start time, Pretty Fake Lashes Academy reserve the right to reduce the session duration or cancel, depending on the nature of the class.
SECTION 10 -RISK ASSESSMENT POLICY
Some activities do contain some element of risk. All activities undergo rigorous risk assessments for health and safety purposes but learners do participate in activities AT THEIR OWN RISK.
Pretty Fake Lashes Academy staff reserve the right to STOP any person participating in activities/event if they are unruly, deemed not capable, do not follow rules set out by instructors or are under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Under these circumstances, NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN.
SECTION 11 -COURSE CONTENT
- It is very unlikely that our courses could be or would be followed precisely as it is published. Several factors outside of our control will determine this and dictate what can be accomplished reasonably during your course.
- Taking the uncontrollable factors into consideration and the aims of the course as described in our literature the Instructors will construct the best program possible. Instructors will review and may alter the program as the course progresses in response to the changing influence of these factors.
- Once the course is underway the Instructors may change the activities at any time. This applies to all courses.
- Circumstances may arise where we are forced to alter dates duration or accommodation before a course starts. We will try to inform you of any such changes as soon as we know of them.
SECTION 12 -INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Pretty Fake Lashes Academy is the owner and lawful licensee of all the rights to the web site, mobile application or any other digital media and its contents. The content means its design, layout, text, images, graphics, sounds, video, etc. the website, mobile application or any other digital media content embody trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All titles, ownership and intellectual property rights in the website and its content shall remain with the Company, its affiliates, agents, authorized representatives or licensor’s as the case may be.
All rights not otherwise claimed under this Terms and Conditions or by the Company are hereby reserved. The information contained in this web site is intended, solely to provide general information for the personal use of the reader, who accepts full responsibility for its use.
SECTION 13 -FORCE MAJEURE
Neither party hereto shall be responsible for delays or failures in performance resulting from acts beyond its reasonable control and without its fault or negligence. Such excusable delays or failures may be caused by, among other things, strikes, lock-out, riots, rebellions, accidental explosions, floods, storms, acts of God and similar occurrences.
SECTION 14 -GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and the courts of United Kingdom will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising under or in relation to these terms of sale.
Notwithstanding anything else set forth in this website, any and all claims, actions, disputes and lawsuits relating in any way, directly or indirectly, to this website, including but not limited to accessibility, services and products related to this website, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the United Kingdom without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule that would cause the application of laws of any jurisdiction.
Any claim, action, lawsuit or proceeding arising out of or related to this website and the services and products provided, shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States and the user hereof irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts in any claim, action, lawsuit or proceeding, and waives any objection based on improper venue.
SECTION 15 -INDEMNIFICATION
By using the site you indemnify Pretty Fake Lashes Academy from liability for loss or damage of whatever nature and howsoever arising from your use of the website and or any services, content or obligation in terms of these terms and conditions.
We expressly disclaim any and all implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, accuracy of measurements, title, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
SECTION 16 -REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
Once your booking has been confirmed a contract will exist between you and us. All payments made to our website are non-refundable. If you wish to reschedule your session you must notify us within 15 days. You will be charged if we do not receive any rescheduling requests before 7 days of commencement of your session.
A 10% admin charge will be incurred if for any reason you do not complete the training day.
We reserve the right to cancel or change booking date before 7 days of commencement of your session. Incase of emergency situations, your session may be cancelled or postponed without any notices from us.
SECTION 17 -TERMINATION
If you violate these Terms, your permission to use the Services will automatically terminate. In addition, Pretty Fake Lashes Academy in its sole discretion may suspend or terminate your user account and/or suspend or terminate some or all of your access to the Services at any time, with or without notice to you.
Your account or service may be cancelled, subject to the terms hereof, at any time; provided that, as set forth above, no refunds will be issued.
SECTION 18 -SEVERABILITY
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitrator to be illegal, void, or unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be modified so as to render it enforceable and effective to the maximum extent possible in order to effect the intention of the provision; and if a court or arbitrator finds the modified provision invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will not be affected in any way.
SECTION 19 -DISCLAIMER
We work hard to provide the best services we can and to specify clear guidelines for everyone who uses them. Our Services, however, are provided “as is,” and we make no guarantees that they always will be safe, secure, or error-free, or that they will function without disruptions, delays, or imperfections. To the extent permitted by law, we also DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER.
PRETTY FAKE LASHES ACADEMY, DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, PRETTY FAKE LASHES ACADEMY, DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, SERVICE LEVELS, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE; PRETTY FAKE LASHES ACADEMY, DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS OR EXPENSES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING, AND DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (I) THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, AVAILABLE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THAT ANY RESULTS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, OR THAT ANY DATA, CONTENT OR INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS, OR WILL BE, VALID, ACCURATE, TIMELY, ADEQUATE, COMPLETE, LEGAL OR OTHERWISE RELIABLE, (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED.
PRETTY FAKE LASHES ACADEMY, DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR ADVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE; AND, PRETTY FAKE LASHES ACADEMY, DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SITE OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED BY THE SITE.
YOU UNDERSTAND, ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE, AND ANY CONTENT, SERVICES OR OTHER INFORMATION OR MATERIALS RELATED THERETO, IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY, CLAIM, DAMAGES, LOSS, COST OR EXPENSE, THAT RESULTS FROM OR ARISES FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICES OR OTHER INFORMATION OR MATERIALS RELATED THERETO. YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM AND RELEASE AND WAIVE ANY LIABILITY, CLAIM, DAMAGES, LOSS, COST OR EXPENSE, RELATED TO OR ARISING FROM, THE WARRANTIES DISCLAIMED BY PRETTY FAKE LASHES ACADEMY, HEREBY.
SECTION 20 -LIABILITIES
We cannot predict when issues might arise with our services. Accordingly, our liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and under no circumstance will we be liable to you for any lost profits, revenues, information, or data, or consequential, special, indirect, exemplary, punitive, or incidental damages arising out of or related to these Terms, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
SECTION 21 -THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
The Site, and services of Pretty Fake Lashes Academy, may contain links to other websites or applications. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization, or representation of our affiliation with that third party. We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to or from the Site, or other products and services of Pretty Fake Lashes Academy and is not responsible for the content of any such linked website. We do not exercise control over third party websites.
Your use of links to other websites is at your own risk. We are not responsible for third party sites linked from the Site, or other products and services of Pretty Fake Lashes Academy, nor do we make any representation or warranties, express or implied, with respect to any such website.
SECTION 22 -MODIFICATIONS
SECTION 23 -WAIVERS
Our failure to act with respect to a breach of these Terms and Conditions by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to that breach or subsequent similar or other breaches.
SECTION 24 -COPYRIGHT
Copyright © 2020 Pretty Fake Lashes Academy. All rights reserved. All materials presented on this site are copyrighted and owned by Pretty Fake Lashes Academy or other individuals or entities as designated. Any republication, retransmission, reproduction, downloading, storing or distribution of all or part of any materials found on this site is expressly prohibited.