- Instructor: prettyfakelashes
- Lectures: 4
- Quizzes: 1
- Duration: 39 weeks
Become your own Boss and earn up to £800+ per week as a Hair Extensionist.
The UK’s most progressive and well-recognised hair training course, providing the highest standard of hair extension courses in the industry.
Our training course is ideal for both beginners who are looking to start a new career in the hair extension industry and experienced stylists whether your mobile or salon based and you will learn everything you need to succeed in your new career.
Become a successful hair extension specialist.
No Time Like the present to train and set up your own
HAIR EXTENSION BUSINESS!
No prior Hairdressing Experience or Qualifications are required to complete this training.
Micro ring hair extensions use a technique with small silicone lined copper rings to combine strands of natural hair with the hair extension. Also known as micro bead or micro loop extensions, they are a really great choice when it comes to a longer-term hair extension solution. The hair extensions are applied one strand at a time with the rings holding the extensions in place securely. No glues or chemicals are required. Hair extensions using the micro ring technique last for around 3 to 5 months with maintenance you can work with hair as short as 4 inches.
Your training handbook, this ultimate hair extensions book of knowledge will guide you through every aspect of your course.
During the 1 Method Hair Extension Course you will learn the following:
- How to carry out the correct client consultation
- How to fit Human Hair Extensions
- How to apply a full head, half a head and fill in extensions
- How to achieve the perfect colour match
- Use extensions other than length
- Section the hair and apply different methods safely and discreetly
- Position for different looks for length, volume, highlights and more
- Use cutting and blending techniques to achieve a natural look (30 min live session via WhatsApp or zoom)
- How to promote aftercare & maintenance of the hair extensions
- How to remove hair extensions
- All PFL Hair Extension Training Courses include:
- Professional tuition
- Certification for professional & insurance purposes
- PLF Training manual
- Client Consultation form
- Ongoing support from tutor
Qualification required: None / Suitable for Beginners
Kit: Kit you will need to provide.
Certificate / Accreditation: On successful completion of your course, you will receive your Internationally Recognised IPHM Certificate
Practical assignment is carried out using a mannequin training head or live model. Two case studies are required to pass this course and a multi choice quiz.